Black Shark 2 Released
DUXFORD, UK, November 2nd, 2011 – The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics have released the new benchmark in PC air combat simulation with the release of “Digital Combat Simulator: Black Shark 2”. “DCS:
Black Shark 2” is a simulation of the Russian Ka-50 attack helicopter and the next entry in the Digital Combat Simulator combat series. "DCS: Black Shark 2" is a greatly improved version of the original "DCS: Black
Shark" that brings many new features.
The Ka-50 "Black Shark" is a unique and deadly single-seat, Russian attack helicopter that has seen combat in the Northern Caucasus. It combines a high performance dual rotor system with a deadly weapons payload of guided missiles, rockets, bombs, and a 30mm cannon. The Ka-50 is also unique in that it has an ejection seat.
The "DCS: Black Shark 2" upgrade requires "DCS: Black Shark" and is available for $19.99. "DCS: Black Shark 2" is also available as a full product at $39.99. Both versions can be purchased online at:
Improvements over the original "DCS: Black Shark" include:
• Updated Mission Editor with many new features
• New air, land, and sea AI units at incredible levels of detail
• Improved AI for a smarter, more realistic behavior
• Expanded map area to the east to include Tbilisi and location of the 2008 Georgian War
• Dynamic weather with variable weather fronts, winds, and precipitation
• Improved graphics effects like HDR
• Improved low level terrain graphics like grass, bushes, tree shadows and high resolution textures provide a better sense of speed when hugging the Earth
• New campaign based on a follow-on to the 2008 Georgian War
• Network compatibility with "DCS: A-10C Warthog"
• Dynamic shadows in cockpit
• Improved 3D model of Ka-50 cockpit
• Fast mission generator to easily and quickly generate missions
• Takeoff and landings from pitching and rolling ships according to wind speed and direction
• Radio messages from all other friendly flights helps makes the battlefield come to life
• Improved FARP textures
“DCS: Black Shark 2” is internally developed by Eagle Dynamics for The Fighter Collection. Further information can be found at http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/
Permission de ce forum:Vous ne pouvez pas répondre aux sujets dans ce forum